Friday, October 1, 2010

friday five!

happy october, all! its about time! now if it would just stopping being 80 degrees out, I could make this or this. the hell with it, I'll make them anyways. What is up for your weekend? I have something miraculous: a free weekend. !!!! I think I will clean, maybe garden (my only gardening attempt so far has been 1- let pumpkin rot 2- throw pumpkin in backyard 3-cross fingers and hope for pumpkins next year). tonight I am possibly doing the dinner/movie thing. I really want to make these too. alright, enough jibber jabber, heres your friday five:


five youtube videos to make your friday better:

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-


3 comments:

  1. While I do love the OK-Go Rube Goldberg video; I think that the other video for this song, with the marching band in ghillie suits, makes me even more happy! But then again, I am a band geek! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!!!!!!!!!! I love that Fiona Apple video. It's hilarious. Makes my day all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. angie- have you seen the kanye video zach galifinakas is in too? i love him so

    ReplyDelete