Tuesday, November 23, 2010

thanksgiving's greatest hits

alright peeps, I'll probably be up to my elbows in flour, vegetable peels, brine, etc tomorrow and won't be able to post anything so heres my last post pre- thanksgiving (I will be doing a mix masters on friday, I have 2 weeks worth of mixes done!). so on that note, I thought I would do a compilation of some of my favorite recipes I made from years past:

1- Bon Appetit- Cranberry Sauce
2-Bon Appetit- Roast Turkey
3-Epicurious- Sausage Dressing
4-Epicurious- Green beans
5-Bon Appetit- Game Hens
6-Bon Appetit- Apple Crumb Pie
7-Bon Appetit- Sweet Potato Gratin
8-Real Simple- Lamb and Butter Beans
9-Real Simple- Apple Walnut Tarts


now for the cover artwork:

nah...too overdone

(image from here)

getting better...

(image from here)

ah! perfect!



happy thanksgiving my friends!

7 comments:

  1. HAHAH! I love that photo! You are awesome! Great recipe compilation...We have a recipe that'll go along with your recipe and will blow your mind-hole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus you've got a giant head. I can't believe I've never noticed before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking that Thanksgiving is this week some point? So this Brit shall wish you a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing better than your jumbo head...are her amazing, almost non-existent bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your head on her body haha so good
    thanks for sharing these awesome recipes too pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yowsa. Your head. It's huge.

    I love your photoshopping, and this is an amazing menu you've put together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some seriously impressive cooking chops, my dear. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete