Friday, November 12, 2010

(It's Raining) Cats & Dogs Mix



Stray Dog and the Chocolate Shake- Grandaddy
Lovecats- The Cure
Hounds of Love- Kate Bush

Plea From a Cat Named Virtue- The Weakerthans
Diamond Dogs- David Bowie

Pink Pussycat- Devo

Dog Days Are Over- Florence and the Machine




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





For more Mixtape Master madness, peep the playlists on these blogs:


Hi-Fi Weddings, One Cat Per Person, Tylre, My SF Budget Wedding, Ten Thou Bride, Fashion Under 100, Dead Flowers, Jo Rooting, Another Damn Life, Casa de Kaloi, Bunnies'n Beagles, Something Different, Savoir Weddings, and Fancy Notion.

Be a Mixtape Master. Email Angie or Ashley to get on the list.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh! You have so many of my favorites on here. Love Lovecats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the lunchtime dance party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg how freaking cute is this idea. i love it! maybe i will play this for my dog when i get home from work and see if she likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whaaaaa!? you are awesome, lisa. i have a weirdly romantic notion for davie bowie. it's strange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sarah- thanks! I love that song! makes me want to dance!

    angie- all friday lunches should be dance parties

    kerry- thank you! ha ha let me know how the dog likes it

    lizzie- thank you!!! he is an amazing guy so I get it

    also, savoir weddings & jolynn- thank you for your sweet comments! I double posted so I removed the other post with your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Grandaddy song. And the Kate Bush song! Plus my friend has been urging me to listen to Florence and the Machine, so thanks for giving me the chance to sample a song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the theme! Too cute. Great tunes too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lyn- that and the weakerthans song are why I made this mix! just got the florence & the machine cd, I'll let you know how the rest of it is

    ms. bunny- thanks!

    ReplyDelete