Friday, November 26, 2010

Law & Order mix

hope all my American readers had a lovely thanksgiving yesterday & godspeed if you are one of the crazy people who go shopping today. I am staying inside and making turkey stock and maybe finalizing a Christmas list. so heres my mixtape masters this week! sorry I've reused a couple artists but I was trying to stick to a theme:



Who Is It?- Bjork
What Light- Wilco
When You Were Young- Killers
Where Have All The Rude Boys Gone?- Ted Leo & the Pharmacists
How Soon is Now?- The Smiths
Why Can't I Be You?- The Cure


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



For more Mixtape Master madness, peep the playlists on these blogs:

Hi-Fi Weddings One Cat Per Person Tylre. Ten Thou Bride Fashion Under 100 Jo, Rooting another damn life Savoir Weddings Fancy Notion Dead Flowers Casa De Kaloi Bunnies’n’Beagles My San Francisco Budget Wedding Existing Between Reality and Dreams

Be a Mixtape Master. Email Angie or Ashley to get in on it.


also, special shout out to the wonderful Anna who is getting married this weekend! congrats my dear! I know you will have a wonderful & amazing day!

2 comments: