Tuesday, November 2, 2010
simple little things.
(you can buy this print here)
* there is something so amazing about the simple pleasure of having tea (with sugar and milk) and some buttered toast. I have had it 3 days in a row and it makes me so happy.
* I loved handing out candy with my husband at halloween (I mean how great is that?? I love us. is it silly that that makes me feel more like a married couple than bigger things like using my new name?)
* watched 'The Walking Dead' the other night. am I a total weenie that I was totally freaked out? that poor horse! then I preceded to go to bed and start to reread the books again.
* I love voting. god, I am such a nerd. but seriously, how great is being able to do that? also, the lines were very short and I went to the right place (our town has a couple different voting places) so that made it even better!
* some other sweet things so far this week: falling back in love with old cds, baking cookies & delicious dinners, taking super hot showers, snuggling in tons of blankets
hope your week is off to a good start too!