Friday, April 29, 2011

dance, dance mix

Regardless of whether or not you woke up at 4 am to watch the royal wedding ( I did not, I'll do the same thing I do with awards shows, not watch them but check out the dresses online after; I am however wearing my wedding fascinator to work today), it's FRIDAY (!!!), so put on your dancin' shoes.

Have a good weekend all!



I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor- Artic Monkeys
Dance Yourself Clean- LCD Soundsystem
Dustbowl Dance- Mumford & Sons
Dancing Choose- TV on the Radio

Dance Anthem of the 80s- Regina Spektor

Humpty Dance- Digital Underground

Safety Dance- Men Without Hats



MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

For more Mixtape Master madness, peep the playlists on these blogs:

Hi-Fi Weddings | Tylre. | Ten Thou Bride | Fashion Under 100 | Jo, Rooting | One Cat Per Person | another damn life | Savoir Weddings | Fancy Notion | Dead Flowers | Casa De Kaloi | Bunnies’n’Beagles | My San Francisco Budget Wedding | Existing Between Reality and Dreams | Smile in Motion

Be a Mixtape Master. Email Angie or Ashley to get in on it

3 comments:

  1. This is soooooo good! Definitely what I needed to pull me out of my cool and cloudy weather doldrums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. tv on the radio. digital underground. lcd soundsystem and arctic monkeys together at last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heather- hooray! glad you liked it!

    lizzie- yes! :)

    ReplyDelete