Thursday, April 28, 2011

how to feel better

You know how sometimes you post sad things on blogger cause you're being emotional? 'Cause you're on a new medicine? Or cause you've had a long week? No? Well I know that feeling all too well. Its been a rough (emotionally rough) week or so. My body is still figuring itself out from what happened in February. I almost cried at work the other day when a co-worker yelled at me. I ordered the wrong office supplies. My boss is out and the added stress of that is making a hot mess. There are a couple remedies to situations like this. One: spend a quality night in bed reading with the husband (check!). Two: have french toast for dinner and learn how to use a sewing machine from a dear friend (check!). Three: watch this video:



Oh hells yeah, it's almost Friday, people. We can do this.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, sweetie, I hope things get better for you soon!

    But it sounds like you have found some pretty good ways to make yourself feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be good to yourself. I am rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that too. Say things when I'm super emotional on the blog or on twitter. Hugs darling. Hope you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. new here, but i had to say - i know it all too well, hence the radio silence this week. here's an insta pick me up (good music + puppies = immediate serotonin)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0-HLG7Dxec&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone! you guys are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete