Friday, April 22, 2011

ghostly mix

Today's mix is inspired by the days I spend/waste watching you tube clips, specifically Sassy Gay Friend. Have you guys ever seen these? They are all from the Second City Network, the comedy place Tiny Fey, Amy Poehler and tons of other people started at. Its all about how historical characters in novels would have survived/done better if they had a sassy gay friend. One of my favorites is the Great Expectations where he says ' I don't set my clocks to remember the terrible night I slept with Jacob Marley!' and then Mrs. Havisham says 'Eww' and he says "Ew is right! A lot of chains, totally weird...plus he's a ghost!'. Find the clip here.

Happy Weekend all!



Walking with the Ghost- Tegan and Sarah
Grey Ghost- Mike Doughty
Give Up the Ghost- Radiohead
Ghost- Neutral Milk Hotel
Is There a Ghost?- Band of Horses
Not a Robot but a Ghost- Andrew Bird
The Ghost Inside- Broken Bells


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE sassy gay friend! ha!
    great mix, lisa, glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are too funny! Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you make the marshmallows!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! Love the ghostly choices :) And the sassy gay friend movies are hilarious!

    Stitching in Circles

    ReplyDelete
  4. lizzie- thanks dear!

    c&c- yes! they are the best!

    tina- thanks so much! I love sassy gay friend, he always cheers me up :)

    ReplyDelete