Thursday, April 7, 2011
pluses and minuses of today:
- got lost on the way to work (long story...well not that long, took a different route & got lost)
- my shoe broke and I had to staple it back together (+ resourceful!)
- found out my car needs specialty tires and had to pay for 1 specialty tire to replace my flat front one
- dealt with mechanics and felt like they are trying to trick me and take all my money
- was crabby
- didn't see my husband
- tried to donate to one of those radio charity marathons but the woman on the other end couldn't hear my card # for some reason, gave up (will call tomorrow!)
- made an elephant, it came out kinda lame
- bit my nails
- felt stuffed up, sniffly
-today is only thursday!
+ did some serious problem solving at work/actually felt accomplished today
+ drank a giant fountain diet coke!
+ made a tasty dinner! (peppers, onions, grilled corn, ground turkey, tomatoes & black beans w/ some goya seasoning & cilantro!)
+ got home & found out my husband bought us Tina Fey's book, Bossypants!
+ cut out patterns for chicken & chicks, rhino!
+ saw my favorite 'time to relax' shirt was clean! wore it! (we all have those outfits that when we do laundry it is the first thing we wear...this also goes for underwear, socks, bras and pants)
+ BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!!!
+ tomorrow is friday!
so...how's your week going?