Friday, December 31, 2010

Get Under the Covers mix

It's extra long because I missed you guys last week!



Say My Name- SuperChunk
Cry Me a River- Glen Hansard
I'm Not Going to Teach Your Boyfriend to Dance- Kate Nash
Sleephead- Run Toto Run
I Want to Dance with Somebody- David Byrne
Kids- The Kooks
The Killing Moon- Pavement
Since U Been Gone/ Maps- Ted Leo
If You Leave- Nada Surf
Guns of Brixton- Nouvelle Vague


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



For more Mixtape Master madness, peep the playlists on these blogs:

Hi-Fi Weddings | Tylre. | Ten Thou Bride | Fashion Under 100 | Jo, Rooting | One Cat Per Person | another damn life | Savoir Weddings | Fancy Notion | Dead Flowers | Casa De Kaloi | Bunnies’n’Beagles | My San Francisco Budget Wedding | Existing Between Reality and Dreams

Be a Mixtape Master. Email Angie or Ashley to get in on it.

3 comments:

  1. awww, super sweet mix with a super sweet name! :) you are awesome, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lizzie- thanks!!

    iheartkiwi- I love her too! thanks!

    ReplyDelete