Saturday, August 27, 2011

being nice.


(image from here)

Last night we went out to eat at Chipotle (side note: can't do beans (I tried) but I think they might think I'm gross if I order a burrito with only sour cream, lettuce, guac + cheese in it). When we pulled into the shopping plaza, we saw the guy who usually rings us up there, trying to cross. I turned to Ryan and said 'hey, there's our friend!' we stopped and the other line of traffic kept going, going, going. Eventually someone stopped for him going the other way, he waved to us and crossed. After we ordered our food, he refused to charge us, gave us an extra bag of chips and thanked us for letting him cross.


it's nice to be nice and even nicer when it results in free burritos*



*and a chocolate milk!

4 comments:

  1. I love doing stuff like this! And it's always lovely when karma pays you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent story...and so true.

    And I LOOOOOVE Chipotle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the many reasons I adore you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heather- agreed!

    shannon- I know right?? so good and consistently good!

    jo- aw, love you too!!

    ReplyDelete