Thursday, May 19, 2011

my ears are burning + a new mix

happy friday all! hope your enjoy the mix today + if you have time, please check out what two lovely ladies had to say about tiny bear stuffed animals.


To Hell with Good Intentions- McClusky
Go With The Flow- Queens of the Stone Age
Mr. You're on Fire- The Liars
That's How I Escaped My Certain Fate- Mission of Burma
I'm a Pretender- Exploding Hearts


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

For more Mixtape Master madness, peep the playlists on these blogs:
Hi-Fi Weddings Tylre. Ten Thou Bride Fashion Under 100 Jo, Rooting One Cat Per Person another damn life Savoir Weddings Fancy Notion Dead Flowers Casa De Kaloi Bunnies’n’Beagles My San Francisco Budget Wedding Existing Between Reality and Dreams Smile in Motion
Be a Mixtape Master. Email Angie or Ashley to get in on it

2 comments:

  1. shoot, i don't see a mix :( maybe my internet's acting weird. but YOU ARE WAY WELCOME, lisa, thank YOU for your awesome gifties!

    ReplyDelete