Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Mix: Some Concerts I've Been to

I thought it would be fun to make a mix of concerts I have gone to but it was tricky since it would require me to reuse a lot of the artists I've used already in these mixes (The Cure, David Bowie, Death Cab for Cutie, etc). So here are some other random concerts I've been to! Enjoy!



Busey Boy- Corn Mo*
Get Over It- OkGo**
Dr. Feelgood- Motley Crue***
How It Should Be- Ben Kweller
Why Does the Sun Shine?- They Might Be Giants
Steven's Last Night in Town- Ben Folds Five****
Once Around the Block- Badly Drawn Boy



MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

For more Mixtape Master madness, peep the playlists on these blogs:

Ashley | Angie | Tyler | Lizzie | Dana | Jolynn | Lisa | Lyn | Josie | Kerry | Holley | Stephanie | Ms. Bunny | Sarah | Heather | Robin

Be a Mixtape Master. Email Angie or Ashley to get on the list.



* he opened for someone, maybe TMBG? anyways, he was hysterical but the only thing I could find on mixpod was a performance from Jimmy Kimmel
** another opener, forget who I saw them with. I thought 'hey these guys are pretty fun!" even before I knew how well they could dance on treadmils!
*** to my best recollection, they played this song TWICE when I saw them
****I've seen him a couple times minus the Five but I love this song

also, sorry for the lack of post yesterday. You can find some great DIY gifts here, here, here and here

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking about doing a mix with this same theme sometime! Great minds think alike, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, good taste in concerts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite an eclectic mix of songs and artists! The Ben Kweller song brought back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your concert list ROCKS. jeez. great playlist lady :)

    ReplyDelete